208/230 Volt AC Input Compact Wire Welder
The SP-180T can help you get it done for farm, light fabrication auto or home projects. Just plug it into a 208- or 230-volt outlet in your garage, barn or shop.
Simple two-knob tapped control makes it easy to tackle thin steel, stainless or aluminum sheet metal with MIG or thicker steel with flux-cored welding. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. However you measure it, the Lincoln SP-180T is an excellent choice.
When you purchase this reconditioned Lincoln SP 180 MIG and spool gun (the gun is sold separately as an option) online at Weldingmart.com, you save in many ways. In addition to benefiting from our everyday low prices and outstanding customer service, you save even more with this refurbished Lincoln SP-180T MIG welder. You get great performance and a warranty with our Lincoln SP 180. Reconditioned at the factory, it will provide all the great performance and reliability this global leader in welders is known for.
Superior Arc Performance:
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30- to 180-amp welding output range. Use 0.025'' wire on the thinnest sheet metal up to 0.045'' flux-cored wire on thick plate.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16'' sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 1/2'' steel using self-shielded Lincoln Innershield wire (FCAW-S).
- Precise wire-drive features.
- Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity.
- Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-free performance.
- Spool gun ready. Add the optional Magnum 100SG spool gun for reliable operation at the high wire-feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
- No-hassle tool-less design for wire spool mounting, wire-drive service and polarity changes.
- Innovative contact tip, drive roll and nozzle storage keep all your consumables close at hand.
- Power chassis channels airflow to cool power systems, structurally secures key components and traps wires and cables to avoid unnecessary abrasion.
- Toughest PC board protection in the industry. The board on this Lincoln 180 is “potted” to seal sensitive components from the environment and “trayed” in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Three-year Lincoln warranty/90 days on gun and cable assembly.